"Today Secretary Hagel provided a helpful but incomplete overview of the defense budget for Fiscal Year 2015 and I look forward to seeing the actual budget in March. By its very nature, the defense budget will be a give-and-take process that requires us to consider priorities and compromise.
"I am, however, struck that the
TNS 30VitinMar-140225-4647555 30VitinMar
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost