"Today Secretary Hagel provided a helpful but incomplete overview of the defense budget for Fiscal Year 2015 and I look forward to seeing the actual budget in March. By its very nature, the defense budget will be a give-and-take process that requires us to consider priorities and compromise.
"I am, however, struck that the
TNS 30VitinMar-140225-4647555 30VitinMar
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March