PTS Data Center Solutions, a turnkey solutions provider offering expertise in IT, cabling, and facilities, relocates its headquarters to
After almost 15 years of operating out of
From start to finish, PTS relied entirely on in-house expertise for the new innovative and technology-centric headquarters. PTS staff handled planning, facility architectural and engineering, network and IT systems design and implementation, data cable plant and pathway design and installation, facility construction management, commissioning, and equipment migration planning and execution.
Part of the new facility showcases cutting-edge office space, including multiple conference rooms that offer an array of audio/visual functions, a functioning network operations center, an IT build room, and warehouse facilities for PTSí growing staff of experts.
In addition, PTS has constructed a groundbreaking, state-of-the-art
In future months, PTS plans to add additional cloud data centers, colocation space, and worksite recovery space to accommodate the disaster recovery and business continuity needs of their clients.
With everything PTS does, it believes in challenging the status quo. PTS chooses to think differently by believing every company, no matter the size, can operate its own highly effective, resilient, and easy to manage IT environment. The PTS team knows it can be done simply and for a reasonable cost. PTS understands the proper balance between insourcing and outsourcing facilities, technology, and people.
PTSí new facility is located at
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11612108.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4