Designed and validated for the clinical market, the benchtop sequencing system will optimize the company’s ability to develop and run diagnostic applications. It enables sample multiplexing, maximizing operator efficiency and increasing throughput.
“The acquisition of this vital piece of technology is a necessary step for us to maintain our commitment to clinical innovation,” said
Allowing for a highly efficient workflow with minimal hands-on time, the MiSeqDx prepares DNA for sequencing following a streamlined process that includes ready-to-use reagents.
“Our investment in the first
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges