"I am so proud and pleased that our staff has been recognized for their hard work and dedication to protecting
"The Mortgage Accreditation Program aims to strengthen and promote excellence in state mortgage supervision while minimizing regulatory burden," said
To achieve mortgage accreditation, state agencies must undergo a voluntary comprehensive review of the CSBS and AARMR accreditation team. The accreditation process begins with the completion of an extensive self-evaluation questionnaire on all department operations, including administration and finance, personnel, training, examination, supervision, and legislative powers. Next, an external review team comprised of veteran state regulators performs an on-site review and presents its findings to an audit team and to the Performance Standards Committee, the members then vote on the reports of the review team and the audit team.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign