Gross turnover was BD80.241 million for last year, compared to BD119.649m for 2012, said
The gross turnover achieved for the fourth quarter of last year was BD19.66m compared to BD31.261m in the fourth quarter of 2012.
The company achieved a net profit of BD0.791m compared to BD1.378m in the fourth quarter of 2012.
"The company achieved satisfactory performance for the year despite challenging economic and market conditions," said
Further, as a demonstration of appreciation and commitment to the shareholders, the board of directors has recommended a cash dividend of 15 fils per share to its shareholders subject to their approval at the annual ordinary general meeting to be held on
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap