As a leading in-store media specialist,
Videotel’s VP71 is an industrial grade digital media player designed for HD looping content on any screen with video resolutions up to 1080p. The player is compact and can easily integrate into any media component, including digital signage, digital engagement and education or other corporate communication initiatives. Automatically looping content loaded on an SD card or included USB drive, the VP71’s solid-state technology provides crystal clear and sharp picture quality.
Videotel’s HD2600 is a true HD commercial grade, UL-approved, heavy-duty DVD player that automatically powers on, auto plays, seamlessly auto loops and auto repeats without manual interaction. Designed for use as a digital signage player or industrial looping DVD player, the HD2600 is built for rugged use for any video content to improve communication, advertise, educate, inform and entertain any audience.
“The HD2600 and its predecessors has solved not only the chronic reliability challenges we face with other commercial DVD players, but also the ability to play essentially any DVD,” said
Both players are incomparable in quality and reliability. For companies like
“We are honored to partner with
For more information on the HD2600, VP71 or any other of our high quality digital signage solutions, visit the
About Videotel Inc.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11581239.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- Snowden Questions Putin on TV Call-in Show
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel