“NOVAtime’s scalable, flexible software solution is a perfect technology match for Mangrove’s enterprise HCM application. As a guiding principle, Mangrove does not believe in “cookie-cutter” solutions, and we feel strongly that we’ve selected a business partner that shares this perspective,“ said
Mangrove customers (that subscribe to Mangrove Time and Attendance) will access the new application from the Employee Self Service (ESS) portal using their existing username and password. The cloud deployment model allows employees to “clock-in and -out", making it easy and convenient to submit and manage time data from virtually anywhere using a variety of devices, including, mobile apps (iOS/Android), computers, and proximity/biometric time clocks.
Designed to meet the needs of mid-sized businesses and large organizations, Mangrove’s new Workforce Management capabilities will help employers streamline the new hire process, automate time collection for payroll processing, and promote employee engagement by delivering a seamless user experience. “Integrated solutions, when designed properly, create efficiencies, minimize human error, and improve data integrity to maximize reporting capabilities and decision making. Now, our customers can leverage the power of two best-in-class, seamlessly integrated solutions to better manage their workforce,” said Weitz.
Mangrove designs, markets, implements and supports HR, payroll, and talent management solutions in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11612133.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?