A MAN who used a forged credit card to buy a jacket worth BD670 has been jailed for seven years.
The Nigerian was arrested after using the card in a
The 38-year-old had a fake CPR card and 16 forged credit cards in different names in his possession.
He arrived in
He was convicted of using forged credit cards and theft by the High Criminal Court yesterday.
The court also handed down an additional 10 days in jail for staying here illegally.
Police tracked down the defendant after identifying his rental car using shopping mall surveillance cameras. He will be deported after completing his sentence.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'