maize stocks fell to 2.336 million tons at the end of last month from a revised 3.179 million tons at the end of December, industry data showed yesterday.
The stocks included 1.390 million tons of white maize and 946 076 tons of yellow, the
Sagis said total maize exports reached 1.926 million tons as of the end of last month.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes