ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23022014 -
Sales during the year rose 15.4 per cent to Dh1,362.1 million, driven by the private market sales which saw a growth of 19.4 per cent.
Gross profit during the period stood at Dh820.7 million, up 17.7 per cent while operating profit for the year, on the other hand, was Dh235.9 million, up 8.6 per cent.
'2013 has been another great year for the company. The sales mix has seen some shifts during the year. In the private market segment, while our traditional strongholds like Saudi Arabia, the
Operating profit margin during the period saw a robust 17.3 per cent growth.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity