ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23022014 -
Sales during the year rose 15.4 per cent to Dh1,362.1 million, driven by the private market sales which saw a growth of 19.4 per cent.
Gross profit during the period stood at Dh820.7 million, up 17.7 per cent while operating profit for the year, on the other hand, was Dh235.9 million, up 8.6 per cent.
'2013 has been another great year for the company. The sales mix has seen some shifts during the year. In the private market segment, while our traditional strongholds like Saudi Arabia, the
Operating profit margin during the period saw a robust 17.3 per cent growth.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia