The Consumer Price Index rose 0.8% in the December quarter, indicating that low interest rates set by the RBA this year will probably stay around for the near future, according to the Housing Industry of
"Today’s figures add further fuel to the notion that interest rates will remain at all-time lows for a considerable amount of time to come," said HIA’s Senior Economist
On the topic of housing affordability, he added, "However, at 4.3 per cent, day-to-day housing costs are growing much faster than the general price level. This shows that more needs to be done by policymakers in making housing more affordable."
While Western Australians wait for the WA Government to step up to the challenge,
Something For Everyone
Besides the generous standard inclusions transparently laid out on Aveling’s website, a variety of options are available to allow owners to customise their home to their needs. Pricing is always affordable as Aveling Home’s volume buying power and relationships built over many years allow it to procure quality materials and tradesmen at a great price.
To help buyers figure out the best design for their needs,
In-house financing means more flexibility as
Buyers are getting more than affordability with
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11551784.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna