Hitachi Kokusai Electric Turkey will give its new Z-HD6000 portable HDTV studio and EFP camera its
The camera is the first 3MOS sensor HDTV camera in the company's Z Series product line.
The Z-HD6000 offers advanced functionality at an affordable price, according to
This portable and dockable studio and EFP camera incorporates three 2/3-inch MOS 2.6 megapixel sensors with output signal format flexibility between 1080i/59.94i and 1080/50i with 1100TV lines resolution.
"The introduction of the Z-HD6000 represents a significant milestone in
The two-piece dockable camera offers versatility and flexibility in a range of applications from studio to field-based and mobile video production. The camera docks to optical fibre, triax or RF wireless adaptor, providing a powerful combination of high light sensitivity and zero vertical smear.
The camera's new 1080i MOS sensors enable F13@2000 lx (1080/50i) and outstanding HD Signal to Noise (SNR) levels of 60dB to provide clean and sharp HD pictures in the broadest range of ambient lighting conditions.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March