CDF will provide 60 days of subsidized interest to qualified solution providers. Those that are part of the AT&T Partner Exchange program may be eligible for streamlined credit approvals and simplified documentation requirements.
“Solution providers are expanding their expertise, and our leading network and mobile services can help them attract more business customers,” said
Working capital financing is an important element of a successful vendor-solution provider business model. By providing a channel financing program, technology vendors effectively increase their own pool of working capital, as well as that of the solution provider partners selling their IT solutions.
“It’s just as important for us to keep pace with the rapid changes in the IT channel as it is for our customers,” said
CDF provided more than
GE (NYSE:GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap