NAT LE Roux, the former chief executive of City spread betting firm IG, is ramping up his stake in
Le Roux will now hold a 7.82 per cent stake in the firm.
"I fully support Scotgold management''s plan to bring the Cononish mine into production within the next eighteen months," said Nat le Roux, who is a nonexecutive director of the
"As a Scot I am pleased to be involved in this material step to the development of a significant Scottish gold mining industry."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign