The S-and-P/T-S-X composite index was up 21.36 points to 14,227.08.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 105.83 points to 16,209.13.
The Standard-and-Poor's 500 index added 11.46 points to 1,847.71.
The April crude contract closed at
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California