FNB has launched its Budget Tracker and Daily Money Management tips on Mxit, having identified a gap in the market to inform and educate consumers about how and why to save.
The bank's latest value add is aimed at evolving consumer's personal finance savvy through making budget tracking and management simple, in real time.
It is a fun and easy tool to help consumers stay in control of their finances by suggesting set monthly budgets for various categories such as airtime, clothing, education, electricity, groceries, entertainment etc. Then all that is left to do is to simply click on the budget categories and select the amount spent across each section for the day or week.
Helping to save
The Budget Tracker calculates the average spend, how much money is left, as well as how many days until the end of the month - alleviating last minute, end of the month financial woes and surprises .
According to Mxit, the bank continues to grow its user base through creating relevant and innovative content alongside valuable app tools to ensure high engagement levels.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps