The ministry stressed that if any, the delays in providing such documents were due to issues of regulatory nature that were dealt with promptly.
This came after media outlets blamed the dwindling chances of the Kingdom's candidacy for hosting sports events on the tardiness of relevant government bodies including both the finance and commerce ministries.
--SPA 20:59 LOCAL TIME 17:59
All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers