Fides Bank Namibia, currently the only micro finance bank in the country, says it will downsize its activities in Katutura as they were too "costly" to develop and have not yielded the expected socio-economic impact on its clientele. The operations also proved to be economically unsustainable. The bank opened its Katutura branch In
"This downsizing of activities in Katutura will improve the sustainability of the bank as a whole and is therefore necessary to safeguard the jobs of employees. [But] it will inevitably require the bank to downsize its task force in this branch. The management of
Everding noted that the bank has successfully developed unique services for its more than 15 000 clients in the northern regions of
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?