EndLayer, a global IT solutions and managed hosting provider, announced that they have now launched high-end shared performance cloud hosting for clients with smaller websites.
EndLayer’s SPC (shared performance cloud) hosting places each client website on a high-performance, secure server with a maximum of 11 other sites, offering flexibility and room to expand. The next generation cloud hardware is built on a premium network, housed in secure
EndLayer offers free incoming transfers (moving client sites from the old hosting network to the new server). The SPC hosting package costs only
“Too many people are putting up with slow, un-secure hosting companies like GoDaddy and 1&1,” says
Some of the benefits of EndLayer’s SPC hosting include application support, full customer service, off-site backup, secure, managed firewalls, a fully-managed environment, next generation cloud hardware, and 24/7 proactive monitoring. Each server hosts only 12 sites, ensuring top speed at all times.
In contrast, EndLayer’s competitors (including popular hosting companies GoDaddy, HostGator and 1&1) offer few to none of these benefits, and typically host 250 to 500 sites per server. (Read: Why low-end shared hosting and your e-commerce website is an explosion waiting to happen!)
“Why would you go with a hosting network that is extremely slow, and that has no backup or tech support?”
EndLayer currently provides fully-managed cloud hosting environments and IT services for clients across the globe. The company offers 24/7/365 service and support, and specializes in optimizing websites for speed, performance and security. Their experience in designing, hosting and maintaining sites ranges from small businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises.
EndLayer partners with
“EndLayer is all about performance,” says
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11614152.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign