Emirates Islamic has announced the launch of a zero remittance fee campaign for company accounts in retail and business banking, on international transfers to the equivalent of AED 50,000 or more in foreign currency, to address customers' needs and reward loyal customers.
The campaign, which will be valid until
"Emirates Islamic is committed to supporting
Emirates Islamic's zero-fee remittance campaign is expected to provide a significant boost to the SME sector, which constitutes a critical segment of the country's economy. Recent reports citing the
The free remittance offer for SMEs and retail company accounts is in line with Emirates Islamic's strategic objective to support local entrepreneurship through access to Shari'ah-compliant products and experienced relationship managers. The bank already provides financing solutions aimed at helping businesses manage cash flow, and meet asset acquisition and expansion requirements.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low