That compared with
Revenues from continuing operations soared 50 per cent to
Adjusted net income increased by 61.6 per cent to
"This was a transformational period for D+H as a combination of strategic fintech acquisitions and organic growth more than tripled our U.S. customer base . . . substantially diversified our revenues and drove strong bottom line accretion," CEO
"We are particularly pleased to have ended the year with very positive momentum, including steady progression in our U.S. operational integration and encouraging customer feedback to our cross-selling efforts."
"We are now well positioned for the growth trends in the North American financial services marketplace with technologies that address customer needs for compliance, fee-based revenue growth, greater operational efficiency and cloud computing," Schmid added.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation