ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18022014 -
Each Unit consists of one common share and one-half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole common share purchase warrant, a 'Warrant'). Each whole Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one additional common share at a price of
All securities issued or issuable under the Offering are subject to a four-month hold period in accordance with applicable Canadian securities laws that expires on
The Company paid no finders' fees on the Offering.
The gross proceeds of the Offering will be used to further advance the
Final approval of the private placement is subject to receipt of
Further information is available at www.crazyhorseresources.com
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges