CFO Consulting Services, a leading CFO services provider on
According to a
Teicher details a few tips that could help business owners better prepare for tax season.
1. Start early and get organized. “By getting started early, business owners can ensure that all their books are in order and they have the ability to send out W-2 and 1099 forms on time,” Teicher says.
2. File an extension. “Businesses that file extensions obtain extra time to get their affairs in order,” he says. “This can help small business owners that have a lot on their plate. They will be able to prepare their taxes in a more relaxed, yet timely manner.”
3. Consult the SBA manual, IRS.Gov or a CPA. “The Small Business Administration and
By providing part-time CFO services on an as-needed basis, CFO Consulting Services is revolutionizing the delivery of financial services. Now small and mid-sized businesses have access to the financial expertise once available to only large businesses. Founded by CPA and financial expert
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/CFOservices/LongIslandCFO/prweb11612366.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign