ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24022014 - BCR Customers can pay any fee or tax by any mayor in
Customers can pay via BCR Click 24 Banking:
The tax on land within or outside the city
Tax on rental income
Tax on income from independent activities
Tax on income from wages
'This time of year is one of the busiest periods of local government counters where customers want to pay their taxes to qualify for the 10% while paying tax until
BCR Customers can pay both their name and on behalf of other family members in this case is necessary to introduce the CNP person.
Taxes payment functionality in Click 24 Banking allows individuals pay any kind of tax and fee to:
Local budgets (any mayor in
State social insurance budget
The unemployment insurance
To achieve these budgets payments to customers need to know and select from the list the type of budget that come to the beneficiary institution within that tax. Amounts payable for taxes are generally communicated by each municipality to citizens through an information letter containing the decision imposing.
All holders of current accounts in RON BCR package included free access to internet banking and the ability to pay taxes.
BCR sent to
BCR offers a full range of financial products and services through a network of 22 business centers and 23 mobile offices for companies and 562 retail units located in major cities across the country with over 10,000 inhabitants. BCR is the No.1 bank in
BCR - External Communication
This information is also available on our website at: www.bcr.ro
For details on BCR products and services please use the following contact methods
Email: contact.center @ bcr.ro
TelVerde: 0800.801.BCR (0800.801.227), toll free in all national
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March