"Too often, the men and women who serve our country in the armed forces face difficult challenges at home as they try to build a future for themselves," says Glenn E. Moyer, PA Secretary of
"Military Saves Week" is a campaign that seeks to motivate, support, and encourage military families to save money, reduce debt, and build wealth. The "Making $ense of Finance" conference is free to members of the military, veterans and their spouses. The first 200 people to register will receive a
"Making $ense of Finance" is made possible through the
For more information on "Military Saves Week," visit www.militarysaves.org. To register for the conference, visit www.dobs.state.pa.us or call 717-705-2687.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140226-30Furigayjane-4648170 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn