"Too often, the men and women who serve our country in the armed forces face difficult challenges at home as they try to build a future for themselves," says Glenn E. Moyer, PA Secretary of
"Military Saves Week" is a campaign that seeks to motivate, support, and encourage military families to save money, reduce debt, and build wealth. The "Making $ense of Finance" conference is free to members of the military, veterans and their spouses. The first 200 people to register will receive a
"Making $ense of Finance" is made possible through the
For more information on "Military Saves Week," visit www.militarysaves.org. To register for the conference, visit www.dobs.state.pa.us or call 717-705-2687.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140226-30Furigayjane-4648170 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint