ArmorActive was the first company to bring a steel, key-locking tablet enclosure with standardized VESA mounting to the market when they launched the original Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) iPad enclosure in 2011. Over 3 years later, the FMJ tablet enclosure line is still made in the
The iPad mini Full Metal Jacket now enables this smaller tablet to be deployed where a less expensive, compact tablet makes sense. This iPad mini enclosure offers the same durable protection, key-locking and VESA mounting features, and a low profile design that lends itself to almost any environment. Many of ArmorActive's clients who originally deployed the Full Metal Jacket are now returning to purchase the iPad mini as an additional component to their iPad kiosks. Industries with largest demand for the iPad mini solution include healthcare, restaurant, retail, and office spaces.
Deploying Google’s Nexus 7 or Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 3/Pro in a Full Metal Jacket is ideal for businesses who prefer the Android operating system. The open source coding is advantageous for developers who need to build in custom functionality, such as mobile device management. International loyalty kiosk company Lyoness, for example, has leveraged this platform to build custom software for their fleet of loyalty tablet kiosks. Using these tablets also differentiates Lyoness from the majority of their competitors who use the iPad.
“Expanding our Full Metal Jacket line is our response to the overwhelming demand for the enclosure,” states
The Full Metal Jacket enclosure has been successful in medical facilities such as St. Jude Children’s
Marketing professionals have determined that using a tablet for digital signage is more cost efficient than print, and significantly increases customer engagement.
With these recent additions the Full Metal Jacket enclosure line, the entire list of compatible enclosures now includes:
• iOS: iPad 2-4, iPad Air, and iPad mini
• Windows: Surface Pro/Pro 2, Lenovo ThinkPad 2 10.1, Dell Latitude, and Asus Vivo 10.1
• Android: Galaxy Tab 3/Pro 10.1, Asus EEE Pad 10.1, Acer Iconia A200 10.1, and
ArmorActive specializes in purpose-built solutions for deploying tablet computers into any business landscape. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of service to every customer with our team of account managers who understand every phase of a tablet deployment, no matter how large or small the scale of the project.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11613916.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial