ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24022014 -
The OEM-ready 3G and LTE small cell joint solutions include Aricent's 3G small cell and LTE eNodeB framework ported to Octasic's OCTBTS family of base station platforms powered by the OCT2224W system-on-a-chip (SoC). The Octasic-Aricent joint LTE solution is being showcased at MWC 2014 running on Octasic's OCTBTS 3000 platform Aricent's 3G small cell framework and LTE eNodeB framework are field proven solutions that are being used by leading equipment manufacturers across the globe to build 3G and LTE small cells. They provide complete layer 2 and layer 3 functionalities, and expose clear interfaces for equipment vendors to incorporate features such as SON, RRM and OAM.
Octasic's OCTBTS 3000 is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) platform suitable for building robust UMTS NodeB and LTE eNodeB solutions. Its small form factor, low power consumption and SDR capability make it ideal for small cell solutions. The OCTBTS 3000 platform incorporates Octasic's flexiPHY layer 1 HSPA and LTE software, which is integrated with Aricent's layer 2 and layer 3 components.
'We are very pleased with the results of our partnership with Aricent. The OCTBTS 3000 platform has proven extremely popular with developers of outdoor small cell base stations, and our customers are excited by the joint solution's ease-of-use and performance,' said
'We are delighted to partner with Octasic to develop next generation 3G and LTE small cell platforms. The joint solutions will help network equipment vendors quickly introduce advanced products in the market while reducing their R&D cost significantly,' said
Aricent is the world's premier engineering services and software company. We specialize in inventing, developing and maintaining our clients' most ambitious initiatives in the communications domain. Combining over 20 years of communications expertise with a force of over 10,000 dedicated software engineers, Aricent is the leading company in the world that offers the scale, experience and proven technologies necessary to deliver for a growing list of global companies, bringing the next generation of breakthrough, connected products to market. frog, the global leader in innovation and design, based in
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict