“This project is critical to the long term records management strategy for the Clerk of
AMCAD’s Managed Services division, which encompasses a broad range of document management services including conversion, micrographics, indexing, and physical storage, is located in
AMCAD is a leading enterprise software company that provides software solutions and services to the public sector including state, county and local governments. AMCAD automates the justice and records management ecosystem that includes courts, jails, prosecutors, probation, county clerks and recorders offices. Public sector offices require comprehensive, integrated information management software and solutions, and AMCAD’s innovative suite of products and services including its integrated justice platform, a platform for government records and document management, and various data access technologies allow government offices to operate with enhanced efficiency and effectiveness. AMCAD boasts a national customer base with over 1,000 government agencies in over 38 states. AMCAD is a portfolio company of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?