Dr. Leleux presented two key sessions which addressed the relationship between private equity and family businesses, the first titled "Family Business and
Dr. Leleux highlighted the benefits that private equity can bring to family owned businesses and its ability to preserve the entrepreneurial spirit of the next generation. A particular focus was on the guidance that private equity partners can bring to families in the selection of non-family CEO's and the advice they can provide on wider corporate governance issues.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?