Dr. Leleux presented two key sessions which addressed the relationship between private equity and family businesses, the first titled "Family Business and
Dr. Leleux highlighted the benefits that private equity can bring to family owned businesses and its ability to preserve the entrepreneurial spirit of the next generation. A particular focus was on the guidance that private equity partners can bring to families in the selection of non-family CEO's and the advice they can provide on wider corporate governance issues.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges