earnings of AED 160.1 million, rising 28% compared to the year before, due
to the higher sales and improved margins.
The company recorded net
sales of AED 1.51 billion, increasing 14% Y-o-Y.
Q4-13 sales rose 13% Y-o-Y to AED 386.7 million, while net profit reached AED
39.3 million, increasing 21% Y-o-Y.
Total SG&A expenses increased
in FY13by 15% to AED 255.6 million. The increase was attributable to
higher distribution costs due to higher sales volumes, investment in
marketing activities, new business costs, employee related costs and other
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder