earnings of AED 160.1 million, rising 28% compared to the year before, due
to the higher sales and improved margins.
The company recorded net
sales of AED 1.51 billion, increasing 14% Y-o-Y.
Q4-13 sales rose 13% Y-o-Y to AED 386.7 million, while net profit reached AED
39.3 million, increasing 21% Y-o-Y.
Total SG&A expenses increased
in FY13by 15% to AED 255.6 million. The increase was attributable to
higher distribution costs due to higher sales volumes, investment in
marketing activities, new business costs, employee related costs and other
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party