The new package, called 'ADIB Salary Bonus', is available to customers who transfer a salary of at least AED 5,000 each month. This package provides many benefits, including a free Etisalat-branded Visa covered card that earns call time or a free for life cash-back card, one free online overseas remittance every month and reduced financing rates.
Each month, a draw is held that rewards 10 salary transfer customers with one month of their salary. Twice a year, a draw offers a chance to win six months' salary, and a prize of 24 months' salary.
To help customers switch their salaries to an ADIB account, the bank is offering a refinancing scheme for their existing liabilities which helps to reduce monthly repayment installments.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law