Medical technology companies are positioned around the world and market their products internationally. At the same time, hardly any industry is faced with such extensive and restrictive regulations for the creation of product-related information and its translation. A new Medical Devices Regulation (MDR) of the EU, which is currently in the final approval process, explicitly requires multilingualism and comprehensibility of the documentation. "Especially in medical technology, regulations have a major impact on the multilingual documentation. Thus, it makes sense to look into the internal documentation and translation processes and identify optimization potential", explains Dr.
The Across white paper summarizes the changes and shows how businesses can tune their processes to future regulations. The white paper is available for free download at http://www.across.net/en/across-for-pharma-life-science.aspx.
About Across Systems
Across, based in Karlsbad,
The Across Language Server can be used for EN 15038:2006-compliant translation services. As
Within the scope of its product development, Across collaborates with international universities and academies. For many years, Across has also been focusing on cooperative partnerships with renowned technology companies and language service providers.
Customers of Across (extract): 1&1
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11610302.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001