The World Bank Doing Business 2014 has also ranked
Convened for its weekly meeting, the Cabinet hailed this performance, which recognises
The Cabinet hailed the results of His Majesty King Hamad's visit to
It noted that the visit gave a strong impetus to bilateral co-operation in all aspects, especially political and economic.
HRH the Premier directed all ministries and government agencies to invest in the success of the King's visit to further develop Bahraini-Indian co-operation.
Chaired by His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince
It hailed the steadily-expanding areas allocated for investment projects which are evenly distributed among all five governorates.
A total of 727 permits were issued last year, giving the green light for construction projects covering 2.3 million sqm.
A report submitted by Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Minister Dr
HRH the Premier also gave directives to survey abandoned and dilapidated buildings in old districts, particularly Muharraq.
He assigned the
The Premier directed that housing projects in Zallaq, Jaw,
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?