WeTelecom is proud to introduce new LTE devices, CPE (Consumer Premises Equipment) and module. These will be exhibited at MWC 2014, from 24th Feb to 27th Feb in
During MWC 2014, customers and partners will have a chance to integrate with the new devices from WeTelecom. One of them is CPE, WR-600, device that combines both lined and wireless technology including WiFi. WR-600 will be mainly for new market such as
Another exciting device is a LTE module, WPD-600. As M2M market is expanding and there will be great demand anywhere from telemetics to repeaters business opportunities, WeTelecom is proudly presenting WPD-600. This supports most of LTE TDD bands including TDD bands (please consult WeTelecom for supporting band configuration). It can access UMTS and Quad-band. Size is about 3 (width) X 5.1 (length) cm. Since WPD-600 is equipped with standard mini-PCI express interface, it is easy for developing customers to design/develop new M2M devices.
Visit our website, http://www.wetelecom.net for more information.
For contact, please consult with Mr.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11595018.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder