Talking to media persons here Sunday, Managing Director
He said water supply to
He said, the first major project for water supply was undertaken with the help of
”We covered only 40 percent of population with water supply of 66 million gallons,“ he said and added that with second phase of JICA, water supply was enhanced up to 88 million gallons per day.
The remaining deficiency of 57 million gallons of water would be managed from other projects, work on which had also been initiated, he added.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas
- Boeing Shares Fall on New Dreamliner Delay
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford