For Unmanned Air Systems, flight simulators, training systems, other advanced electronic attack derivatives and initiatives, the deal will also be integrating the support.
In addition, services to be furnished, comprising systems engineering, in-service hardware and software engineering, intelligence data analysis, test and evaluation, EW systems development, threat analysis, threat defeat, mission planning, and EW data development.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'