The transaction will price at the tight end of revised guidance of 140-145 basis points over midswaps, according to the document.
At the time of revised guidance being issued, investors had placed orders worth more than
Pricing guidance had initially been earmarked as between 150 and 155 basis points over midswaps, lead managers had said earlier on Monday.
Demand for paper from Gulf issuers has been significant in the deals seen so far in 2014, helped by political and economic instability in other parts of the world – such as
The limited number of deals from the region so far this year has also bolstered demand for the ones that have priced.
Earlier this month,
ADCB, Abu Dhabi's third-largest lender by market value, has chosen
It is the bank's first public debt trade since it printed a
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder