Carmaker Anadolu Isuzu increased its consolidated net income to TRY 198.7mn (
Revenues rose by 20.1% y/y to TRY 645mn in 2013 from TRY 537.3mn a year ago.
Anadolu Isuzu reported a net income of TRY 184mn in January-September versus a net loss of TRY 4.6mn a year ago. Revenues of the company rose to TRY 404mn in the period from TRY 350mn.
Anadolu Group owns 53.55% of the carmaker while the combined stake of Isuzu Motors and
Last week, Anadolu Isuzu informed that it launched the pilot production for D-Max pick-up trucks at its plant. Anadolu Isuzu signed a letter of intent with Isuzu Motors International Thailand (IMIT) on
Anadolu Isuzu (consolidated) Financials
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy