Koc Holding, one
Koc's consolidated revenues rose by 0.8% y/y to TRY 66.2bn in the year from TRY 65.7bn in 2012 while its gross profit increased by 6.3% y/y to TRY 7bn from TRY 6.6bn.
The conglomerate's consolidated export revenues amounted to
Koc Holding's consolidated net income increased 31.2% y/y to TRY 2.2bn in Jan-Sep from TRY 1.7bn a year ago. Consolidated revenues of Koc Holding slightly declined by 0.4% y/y to TRY 48.2bn in the first nine months of the year from
The conglomerate's combined investments amounted to TRY 6.4bn last year. Combined investments were TRY 4.6bn in the first nine months, representing a 58% increase with energy investments taking a 50% share in total followed by automotive investments with a 38% share.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes