Koc Holding, one
Koc's consolidated revenues rose by 0.8% y/y to TRY 66.2bn in the year from TRY 65.7bn in 2012 while its gross profit increased by 6.3% y/y to TRY 7bn from TRY 6.6bn.
The conglomerate's consolidated export revenues amounted to
Koc Holding's consolidated net income increased 31.2% y/y to TRY 2.2bn in Jan-Sep from TRY 1.7bn a year ago. Consolidated revenues of Koc Holding slightly declined by 0.4% y/y to TRY 48.2bn in the first nine months of the year from
The conglomerate's combined investments amounted to TRY 6.4bn last year. Combined investments were TRY 4.6bn in the first nine months, representing a 58% increase with energy investments taking a 50% share in total followed by automotive investments with a 38% share.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO