State accountants of the
They met in
Talking to the press, the Director of Treasury said the workshop testified government's willingness to respect sub-regional regulations. "Our objective is to produce quality and sincere accounting reports on the execution of the State budget. At the end of every year, State accountants are obliged to report on the management of the treasury and it is through the report that parliament can control government action. Reason why there is need to respect accounting procedures for traceability on the use of State funds and assets and for the credibility of the State," he said.
The workshop participants were lectured on five sub-themes ranging from, "Innovations in the 2014 Finance Law and circular," "Innovations in the accounting nomenclature of the treasury," "Treatment of transfers and the movement of funds in public accounting," to "Evolutions in the nomenclature of treasury accounts and on the new form of depositors and treasury correspondents with software application."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down