During the quarter Tenet closed its purchase of
Tenet reported a loss of
FactSet says analysts expected adjusted income of
At hospitals that have been open and owned by Tenet for at least a year, revenue grew 6 percent and revenue per adjusted admission improved. However adjusted admission at those hospitals fell 0.5 percent.
Tenet now runs 77 hospitals, 186 outpatient centers, and
Earlier Monday the company said it extending and expanding a deal with health insurer
Tenet didn't disclose terms of the new deal.
Looking ahead, the company forecast adjusted EBITDA, or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?