Monday's trading opened this week with GBP/USD pair inched higher, while EUR/USD kept on moving to the upside to trade around 1333.00 levels; AUD/USD also moved to the upside today. GBP/USD trading The pair traded around 1.6640 levels after moving to the upside today, whereas it opened the trading session at 1.6627 levels. The trading range for today resides between 1.6680 – 1.6600. For further recommendations: GBP/USD technical analysis. Gold trading The price moved to the upside and is trading above 1330.00, whereas the metal is currently targeting 1341.10 while the trading range for today resides between 1323.20 – 1341.10. For further recommendations: Gold technical analysis. EUR/USD trading The pair moved to the downside and is trading around 1.3725 levels currently targeting 1.3680 levels. Trading range for today between 1.3620 – 1.3775 levels. For further recommendations: EUR/USD technical analysis. AUD/USD trading The pair moved to the upside and is currently trading around 0.8990 targeting 0.9000. Trading range for today resides between 0.8930 – 0.9000. For further recommendations: AUD/USD technical analysis.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks