SaltStack, creator of the full software stack for configuration management, data center infrastructure automation and cloud orchestration, today announced
The conference will be held in
To connect with Marc at the conference, please send an email to info(at)saltstack(dot)com.
SaltStack software provides flexible, easy-to-use software for real-time infrastructure automation, cloud provisioning and orchestration, and application stack configuration management. SaltStack is known for its speed and its ability to scale unmodified to support environments with tens of thousands of systems with no performance or functional degradation.
Follow @SaltStackInc on
Follow SaltStack on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+SaltstackInc/.
Develop with the Salt community: http://www.saltstack.com/community.
SaltStack is a complete systems management software platform for fast and scalable automation of any cloud, application stack or data center infrastructure. Specifically, SaltStack is used by system administrators and developers to automate configuration management, private cloud building, public cloud orchestration and autonomic infrastructure. The Salt open source project was launched in February of 2011 and is now one of the fastest-growing, most-active communities in the world. SaltStack was founded in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SaltStack/ACG/prweb11607248.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline