Actress Salma Hayek's brother suffered several broken ribs and facial lacerations in a Los Angeles car crash that left one person dead, police said.
Sami Hayek, 40, lost control of his car Sunday afternoon, crossed into coming traffic and collided with a Toyota Tacoma pickup, KTLA-TV, Los Angeles, reported.
A 43-year-old, unidentified male passenger in the front seat of the pickup was pronounced dead at the scene and the driver of the truck broke his foot.
Police are investigating the cause of the collision, KTLA said.
Original headline: Salma Hayek's brother Sami hurt in LA car crash
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down