XYBRID Cloud is a cloud-based hosted location service that applies the power of cloud processing to determine a location even when only a few snapshots of weak GNSS signals are available. By taking advantage of both GPS and GLONASS satellites, XYBRID Cloud brings its current sub-10m positioning to settings even deeper indoors.
“Reliable and accurate GNSS positioning indoors depends on being able to choose the best out of a set of degraded satellite signals,“ said Guylain Roy MacHabÉe, CEO. “The addition of GLONASS gives XYBRID Cloud more options to choose from, which proves to significantly benefit accurate indoor positioning.”
Particularly well suited for the machine-to-machine (M2M) market, XYBRID Cloud can enable indoor devices like routers, small cells, and other infrastructure to become location aware. Once devices know their location, this information can be used as a reference to other devices, such as smartphones for indoor positioning. By eliminating the human factor in recording the location of devices, XYBRID Cloud is a useful tool for inventory management, theft recovery, and optimization.
XYBRID Cloud is being demonstrated this week at Rx Networks’ booth at
The XYBRID Cloud solution has been developed with funding support from
WE EMPOWER GREAT POSITIONING.
We are a mobile positioning technology company. We don’t do hardware, GPS or sensor chips; we don’t do mobile apps and we don’t do maps either. Yet, we empower all those who do! We develop ingenious hybrid positioning solutions that unify GNSS, Wi-Fi, cellular and sensor signals for an unmatched mobile location user experience.
Indoor. Outdoor. In 3D.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11544847.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign