Group revenue rose 19.8 per cent to
Its net earnings for the fourth quarter grew 23.7 per cent year-on-year to
Group pre-tax profit for the quarter was 22 per cent higher to
"The group successfully achieved a 3.6 per cent increase in pre-tax profit in 2013 as compared to 2012 despite a challenging first nine months.
"This is a testament of our agility and ability to rise against challenges, steadfastness in executing against strategy to continue delivering value to our stakeholders," RHBCap chairman
The group has also proposed a final single-tier dividend of 10.30 per cent totalling
RHBCap expects a bullish year as the Malaysian economy is forecast to grow 5.4 per cent on the back of sustained domestic demand, stable employment outlook and economic recovery in
"Barring unforeseen circumstances, the group expects performance this year to continue its growth momentum," Khadar said.
RHBCap is in the process of acquiring a 40 per cent stake in
The bank has offered
It has also received temporary approval, for the establishment of RHB Bank Lao, in
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit