According to the chairperson Senior Commissioner, Mr Laban Muhabwe, the Sacco has also registered a tremendous growth over the years to the tune of more than Shs4 billion in savings and membership of 21,000 police officers.
"We have been growing and now we want to make a bigger step; construct houses and have the mortgage deducted from our members' salaries. Payment can take up to 10 years," Mr Muhabwe said, while addressing the Sacco's Annual General Meeting recently.The Inspector General of Police, Gen
Exodus Sacco was started in 2007 by a resolution of
Services offered are savings accounts, fixed deposit, loans to members which include emergency, school fees, agricultural and development loans.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges