The toughpad FZ-E1 built on
The two tablets have a 5-inch screen, smaller than the existing ones, according to the company.
The company says the toughpad is not affected even if it is dropped from a height of 3 meters and that it can withstand water pressure of 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
Panasonic is considering launching the products in
Last year, the Japanese electronics maker suspended development and production of smartphones for use in
The company set a cumulative sales target for the toughpad series of 1 million units by the end of fiscal 2016.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals