Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State has promised to upgrade the facilities at the Araromi Auto Spare Parts Market, Agodi Gate in
The governor, who made the promise during his visit to the market, reiterated his administration's commitment to alleviating the plight of the traders and artisans.
As part of the rehabilitation plan, he said the bridge linking the market with the adjoining Onipasan area would be rehabilitated by the government.
He also said a well-equipped clinic would be built in the market to provide medical services for the traders as part of his administration's healthcare delivery programme.
The governor urged the market leaders to set up a committee to work with the officials of the state government to ensure equitable disbursement of the loan to the traders.
In his remarks, the Aare Oja (leader) of the market, Mr. Gade Orodele, assured the governor of the support and cooperation of the traders and artisans for his administration as well as their commitment to his second-term bid.
The post Oyo auto spare parts dealers to get N50m govt loan appeared first on
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West