The fourth annual ONS will be held
ONS is leading the transformation in networking, bringing together the extended ecosystem to advance the understanding of what is being deployed today and what networks will look like tomorrow. The historically sold-out conference will be expanded in 2014 to accommodate increasing demands from customers, operators, architects, vendors, executives, researchers, developers and investors.
Keynote talks will be delivered by four high-profile and distinguished speakers:
Senior Executive Vice President – AT&T Technology and Network Operations,
Distinguished Engineer and Technical Lead for Networking,
ONS has been the showcase for the most SDN exhibits under one roof, featuring early adopters, vendors, startups, academics and industry labs. ONS2014 will have a larger exhibit floor to give attendees more room to interact with exhibitors demonstrating their solutions, discussing use cases and collecting feedback to accelerate adoption of next-generation technologies.
ONS provides a valuable forum for networking opportunities, enabling everyone across the ecosystem—from start-ups and investors to established vendors; from technologists to business executives; from researchers to practitioners; from carriers to enterprises, journalists, analysts, and government agencies—to mingle and discuss their ideas.
About Open Networking Summit (ONS):
With a mission to transform networking, the non-profit ONS is exclusively committed to bringing together the thought leaders, luminaries, creators, and innovators of SDN and OpenFlow to lead the development of the networks of tomorrow. Founded in 2011, ONS produces conferences that attract participants from around the world, who come to discuss, share and shape the future of networking. Through exhibitions, demonstrations, visionary talks, technology tutorials and networking opportunities, ONS helps facilitate the understanding and dialogues that drive the advancements and adoption of new networking technologies. More information on the Open Networking Summit can be found at http://www.OpenNetSummit.org.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/opennetsummit/20140224/prweb11611098.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11